You ask, we deliver: We are adding some commonly requested new features to our Sale Page. These features will help you sell higher volumes of items even faster and easier. We are also introducing several site features that will make navigating through items much easier:
– You now have the option to list multiple commodity items in one batch, no more clicking every individual item. Gone are the days when you had to list each commodity item (keys, cases, etc.) one by one -now you can group, select and list several of them all at once.
– We are displaying the Lowest OPSkins list price directly on the sale page along with the suggested prices. This is to provide our users with a reference of the lowest asking price for the skin you’re selling, so you can price it more competitively if you wish.
– The new Sell Page works well on most mobile devices.
– Easier work flow with cursor jumps directly to the list-price field when selecting an item, and enter places the item in the queue.
– Sellers can now list 50 items at a time, up from 30.
– There is a new counter displaying the current capacity of your sale queue and the sum of your items’ combined list prices. This feature allows you to keep track of the volume of skins you’re listing and the overall price of the list.
– You will have a link to your listed items on the Sales page for an easier transition from listing to managing.