Calling all cosplayers! We at OPSkins have whipped up something special just for you. From December December 30th-January 14th we will be hosting the OPSkins CS:GO Cosplay Contest to give our community the opportunity to get creative in competing for prizes big and small.
Not only will you have the opportunity to win one of three huge prize bundles up to $1200 in value, but you will also have a chance to win daily prizes for the entire duration of the contest! That means that you can either spend time working on the perfect cosplay for a chance to win the Grand Prize, or work on something smaller-scale for chance at the daily prizes – or go for both since you can win both the daily prizes AND the big prizes at the end. With that in mind, let’s get into the details of what you can win and how to enter:
How to Enter the OPSkins CS:GO Cosplay Contest:
- Tweet us your cosplay photos or video to @opskinsgo with the hashtag #OPSkinsCosplay by 11:59pm EST on January 14th. Your entry must include the OPSkins name and/or logo somewhere in the photo or video.
Ideas for Cosplay:
- Your favorite CS:GO streamer
- Reenactment of a classic clip
- Your favorite CS:GO caster
- Your favorite skin
- Anything else – get creative!
The top prize winners will be decided by January 21, 2018. The daily prizes will be announced every day.
Grand Prize ($1200 value):
The Grand Prize goes to the winner of the overall best entry.
- 1x Razer Blade Stealth Laptop
Highest Quality Cosplay ($450 value – provided by ROCCAT):
The Highest Quality Cosplay prize goes to the entrant(s) that put the most effort into their submission.
- ROCCAT 1x Kone AIMO Mouse (Grey Color)
- ROCCAT 1x Khan Pro Headset (Grey Color)
- ROCCAT 1x Suora FX Keyboard
- ROCCAT Taito XXL Mousepad
Funniest Cosplay ($400 value – provided by G Fuel):
The Funniest Cosplay prize goes to who makes us laugh the hardest.
- 10x G FUEL Tubs
- 1x Shaker
- G FUEL Hat
Daily Prizes (1 per day):
The Daily Prizes are for the overall best submission of that day.
- 5x G FUEL Stick Packs
- 30% off coupon for the OPShop
So imitate or emulate! Be safe, don’t break any laws, or frighten unsuspecting bystanders. Whether you pride yourself in your cosplay creating ability, or only have time to build a budget cosplay, there’s room for everyone. We’re excited to see what you can come up with over these next couple weeks! Got questions? Shoot us a tweet anytime.